Sunday, September 2, 2012

Welcome Back to School!


  It is Labor Day weekend and I should be out doing "summery" things for the last time.  Instead, I am sitting at my computer working on curriculum and parent newsletters.  Ah, such is the life of a teacher.

This is my 18th year of teaching at Hill City Elementary School.  You would think after 18 years, going back to school would be easy.  It definitely has become easier, but it still isn't easy.  Every year I decide to change a whole bunch of stuff and as I get older my memory isn't as good. 

I think I have everything ready for Tuesday.  My room looks ready, anyway.  In just over 48 hours, the whirlwind of a school year begins again.  I can't wait, but I think there is still time to go swimming in a lake just once more this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment